rebo fundraising drive 2017-18
Why donate to REBO?
All of REBO's funding comes from our CBG families. These funds allow us to provide supplemental educational opportunities for our students as well as professional development opportunities for our teachers. We do not conduct traditional sales-based fundraisers, but instead ask our families to consider a direct financial contribution.
We realize that you are asked to support numerous causes. We hope that you will consider investing in the program and the teachers that provide outstanding educational experiences at Robious. Donations are accepted throughout the year!
In order to donate, please download and fill out this DONATION FORM. Donations can be sent to school with your child to his/her Round Table teacher in an envelope marked "REBO Fundraiser" or to the address listed on the form.
How does your donation to REBO help?
The following items are examples of the curriculum-enhancing programs and materials that REBO supports:
• Classroom novels, DVDs, and art prints to use with the William & Mary
• Inventive Thinking Lab – Games, strategies, and teambuilding activities.
• Poetry anthologies supplementing the poetry units in English classes
• Interact “World” Simulation Unit and world map for use in history
• National Association for Gifted Children conference attendance
• Crime Scene Investigations kits for ASE classes
• Bottle rocket launcher, multi-meters for testing electrical currents, and
microcentrifuge tubes for DNA lab in science classes
• Student extracurricular support – Model Congress, Math Counts,
Geography Bee, Robotics, writing contest registrations, games such as
Reverse Charades, Oddly Obvious, Quadrillion
• Wired Magazine and Popular Science
• Other classroom supplies as needed